Dear All Members,
The Committee would like to let you all know of the upcoming dive and social dates to add to your diaries.
As some of you are aware Tim has become a new Dad and will be busy for quite a while. (congratulations BTW) So if any of you could take turns running the bar on our social evenings that would be great.
I know most of you already do, but can you please help bring glasses back to the bar when you have all finished with them.
Do any of you have any marketing expertise that could offer up some free time to promote the club? If you can offer any help at all please email email@example.com
Upcoming dive dates:
- Stoney Cove, 26th March - We're planning to go up to stoney cove for an inland dive day for anyone who needs to practice skills or test kit. Let us know if you will be joining us or would like to organise to share lifts.
- Poole, 8th April - We still have one space on this trip,
- Pembrokeshire, 26th - 29th May - we still have 4 spaces on this trip which promises great scenic diving: http://dive-in2-pembrokeshire.com/
- Weymouth, 24th - 25th June - we still have some spaces on our annual trip to Tango in Weymouth.
Upcoming social nights: Doors always open from 8pm and at the club house, unless otherwise stated.
- Wed 5th April - We will NOT be at the club house, instead we will be meeting at Trooper Potts Unit B2, Reading, RG2 0NT (Near Morrisons in Whitley). We will be in the main bar from 8pm. You can order food if you are hungry too.
- Wed 3rd May - Lembeh Straights Talk by Roger, Clare and Ben Selwyn
- Wed 7th June - Normal Social Evening
- Wed 5th July - It's the annual BBQ event.
The bar will be open, the burgers and sausages will be sizzling, all we ask is that you show off your culinary skills with some salads, quiches, dips and puds. Don't worry if you don't have time to sort out some additional dish to bring, just bring yourself! Please email the Social Sec (firstname.lastname@example.org
) by the 1st of July with an indication of whether you are coming and whether you have any particular dietary requirements.
Look forward to seeing all over the coming months.